- Please note that images are resized to fit within the selected Paper Size. Print Pricing is based on Paper Size. The longest dimension of the image (height or width depending if it is a vertical or horizontal image) will equal the longest side of the Paper. The shorter side may not exactly match the shorter size of the Paper in order to maintain the integrity of the original photo. Panoramic format prints will fit within the selected Paper Print Size. The height of a panoramic print (shorter dimension) may be substantially smaller than the Photo Size selected due to the format of the print.
Prints will have a small white boarder for safe handling.
- Color prints are made using archival pigmented inks on archival Luster paper, giving the image vibrant colors and a slight gloss. B&W prints are printed on Archival Matte or Luster Paper using archival pigmented inks. B&W and Color images may be printed on Metallic Photographic Paper for superior sharpness of highly detailed digital files for an additional cost. Images of all sizes should last over 100 years without noticeable fading (Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc) using the latest print making technology.
- Prints are signed and dated on the lower corner of the print.
- Larger print sizes may be available, email me your inquires regarding size.
- Large prints kink easily if not handled carefully - have a professional framer handle prints to avoid damage.
- Cold Mount prints when possible as heat mounting processes may damage prints.
- In addition to prints, Gallery Image Wrap on Canvas & Artiplaq Laminated Prints are available. If you are interested in these finished methods, e-mail me and I can give you a quote. I recommend these options for larger pieces where framing and matting can be expensive or the large size makes framing difficult/unstable.